Tuesday, May 23
8:00 - 8:30: Registration and welcome - Summit Club, Cheney Stadium (3rd floor)
8:30 - 10:00: Cutting Edge Water Resource Monitoring Technology: Water Resource Issues in the Northwest and monitoring solutions – Dylan Bedortha, Northwest Representative
- Site Selection- Kevin Labbe, Senior Applications Engineer
- Acoustic Technology for Flow Measurement: How and when should acoustics be used? - Kevin Labbe, Senior Applications Engineer
10:00 - 10:15: Break – refreshments provided
10:15 - 12:00 Selecting the right tool for the job
- Introduction to the FlowTracker 2 (now with optional pressure sensor!) - Dylan Bedortha, Northwest Representative; Kevin Labbe, Senior Applications Engineer
- Introduction to the NEW RiverSurveyor Live 4.0 - Kevin Labbe, Senior Applications Engineer
12:00 - 1:00: Lunch and causal discussion
1:00 - 3:00: WaterLog Product Overview- Trent Demuzio, Applications Engineer; Dylan Bedortha, Northwest Representative
- Continuous Water level measurement- Trent Demuzio, Applications Engineer
- Site selection and picking the right instrument for the job!
- Overview and general setup of the NEW Amazon Bubbler
- Overview and setup of the Nile radar
- Datalogger setup overview
- GOES communication and Storm Central
3:00 - 3:15: Break – refreshments provided
3:15 - 3:45: Regional expertise: Case studies from the Pacific Northwest - TBA
3:45 - 4:00: Tying it all together. - Dylan Bedortha, Northwest Representative
4:00 - 5:00: Private tour of Tacoma Rainiers stadium and field
6:00 – Game end: VIP luxury suite viewing of the Rainiers vs Fresno Grizzlies game. Includes dinner and beverages.
Wednesday, May 24
9:00 - 9:30: Check in: Veterans Park Pavilion: 333 Washington 162, South Prairie, WA 98385
9:30 -12:00: Transportation to field location and live product demonstrations.
- Site overview
- Setting up an index velocity station
- FlowTracker 2 wadeable measurements
- RiverSurveyor measurements
- Setting up the Amazon Bubbler
- Setting up a stage index station
- Interface with our application experts…tell us what your needs are! How can we help?
12:00 – 1:00: Lunch – provided
1:00 – 3:00: Evaluation of RiverSurveyor and FlowTracker 2 data and post-processing. Discussion on other field measurements
3:00 – 4:00: Private meetings: Please email email@example.com to schedule in advance.
Home of the Tacoma Rainiers, learn about the latest innovative environmental monitoring gear during a formal classroom session held at the Cheney Stadium conference facility. Later, enjoy VIP treatment during the Tuesday night game!
Learn how the award-winning RiverSurveyor-M9 just got better! This will be just one of the many learning opportunities offered participants during this the two-day training event.
Find out why the Amazon Bubbler is the ideal system for long-term, water level monitoring sites. It can be used as a stand-alone system with internal data storage, or as a sensor connected to any manufacturers data logger.
Questions in advance? Contact SonTek - we're happy to help!